Monday, July 27, 2009

Road Trip....A long One at That

So, tonight the family is going to Missuori to go help Grandma Lay with the house.....That will be fun.I think we're going to sleep in a hotel............... :)I'm lisning to Linkin Park. The rime to Grandma's house is like 14-15-or 16 hours : thats gonna suck because the babies will be very fussy, and I'm really the only kid tats capable with sitting with them because nobody else will watch them properly. I forgot to mention we're leaving tonight? Well, today the kidshave to clean the house spotless...I did the bathromms until it it looked like and angel sneezed on it. :)I'm not lisning to Linkin Park anymore...It's someother band. I just got done packing, now I may go eat. (^_^) Wow those cheeks are full of food..... 0.o BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment