Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's the Life

I'm happy that people are reading my blog. :) I understand that it takes forever for people to notice you have one, get on it, and enjoy yourself.
:D

The babies are sleeping right now, and I'm on my mom's computer. Emylie is upstairs on the computer so I'm downstairs......Darn I just forgot something......Uh....Never mind, I'll tell you when I remember.

I REMEMBER! :| It;s not very good news though......Haley and Sam can't come over. Sam's dad is coming home and he won't let her pick up Haley to come to our house. He doesn't like my mom and I don't know why..... :| Therefor, my Girlie Friends can't come over on Saturday. :(

(If you don't know what - :D :) :| :( - are, there sideways faces that express mt feelings.)

On one of my mom's blogs, the one with Emylie at the concert thing. In it it talks about Samantha(aka Sam), she's the girl that Andrew's leaning on. :) But she died her hair blond, so it's different now. I was also looking at my mom's Christmas video and I was laughing SOO hard at that. :D Then I watched the Boxing one with my Uncle Max in it. He's been in a coma from a motorcycle for.....2-3-4 months.? I thank all the people taking are of him. Lexi LOVED him, and without him, Lexi won't be the same. Get Well Max! Thank you Grandma Skembo and Aunt Marla!!(Mike told us y'all were with him most, I don't know anyone else...) :D


I'm going to get off now...I may be back on later!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Claire, its me, cousin Hannah!!! I liked the Mississippi story, a LOT!!!

    ReplyDelete