Sunday, February 7, 2010

Story Continued off Yesterday

After we went to the Kennedy Space Center for the first time, we went back the next day with my Aunt Maryanne and Riley and Dustin, our cousins.We took a lot of pictures as a group and it was so much fun. I wish I could remember a little more about what we did there but if I can't , then I simply can't.
At Disney our first ride was the Hunted Mansion which wonderfully graphed. I went on other high fast rides that i can't remember the name for them... :| Maybe my mom wrote it on her blog. Any who it's dinner so I'll Be Right Back.
* * *
I'm back And we had pigs in a blanket. But that's besides the point.
I bought Pirates of the Caribbean keys at the gift store and then I bought I a pendant that Will Turner wore around his neck in the movie.
I got a Mickey Mouse hat with my name on the back of it. I wore it almost everywhere. The night of the new year 2010, the fireworks were CRAAZY! Some were smiling, others lit up the whole sky. One of the baby twins slept through all of it. woke up when it stopped. I was laughing oh so hard. :)
I rode the Merrie-Go-Round after wards but I didn't care if i got laughed at because I was not the oldest riding it. We tried to pull the sword out from the stone, but sadly we were not the chosen ones so we walked away empty-handed. ( did I forget to mention all the people there? Janika, Isaac, Emylie, me, Andrew, Anastasia, and Amilia.)
We stayed in Florida for a week and started to head home eventually. About 7 hours into the drive Andrew said " Mom! I need to pee!" the funnyist thing was, we were in Mississippi when he said that. Mom said, " Spell Mississippi." And so he did, "M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I! Now pull over to a gas station so i can pee!"
Mom was laughing so hard. Then repeated the last part of Mississippi. "I PP I!" which if you heard it right it was " I pee pee Aye!". Soon everybody but Andrew was laughing. In fact, he was almost crying. My mom pulled over to a gas station and Andrew was in there in a flash.
That's all i did and my mom's half of the trip. My dad's is a different story. I'll tell you later because my time has run out- BYE! :)

1 comment: